Are you a Business Analyst looking for your next opportunity? I have an excellent opening for an ambitions Business Analyst who is looking to make their mark in a global business. My client are a global leader in digital transformation and they have some exciting projects working with a large government organisation.
We are looking for Business Analyst with demonstrable experience in Agile/Scrum, DevOps and Robotic Process Automation to join our team. As a business analyst you will understand and analyse user and business needs. This role may require frequent travel to client sites, several days a week.
Flexible working arrangements will be available. We have a variety of roles available ranging from Junior to more Senior roles.
If you are a forward-thinking person, who loves travelling and wants to work in a fast paced environment, then, read below.
- Running workshops, facilitations to derived epics down to user Stories. Working with Product Owners to refine and manage the backlog.
- Take a user-centered design approach, understanding what the customer really wants/needs, elucidating requirements, processes, journeys.
- Communicating efficiently and work together within a multi-disciplinary team, encouraging the open and collaborative culture.
- Use of analysis methodology, templates, tools, and techniques, working within project standards.
- Certification in the BSC Business Analysis syllabus, or equivalent certification.
- Evidence of minimum years in Business Analysis - requirements gathering, with the documentation of processes, capture needs and analysing information using comprehensive tools (Jira and Confluence) and techniques to deliver.
- Evidence of working in an Agile way with clients to assist them in defining strategic services and solutions to move them along the digital transformation journey.
- Knowledge and experience of modelling business processes and functional requirements using for example UML (e.g. use cases and class diagrams) preferably within an established/structured method.
- Evidence of strong stakeholder management skills, and ability to build relationships with a broad variety of people, both verbal and in writing.
- Evidence of experience in producing documentation such as, presentations, briefings, feature specifications, and processes.
- Positive demeanour and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical problem solver and a quick learner, with strong initiative and superb communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
- Able to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance checks.
- Designing and delivering end-to-end digital products in government, demonstrated through passing Government Digital Service (GDS) assessments at every stage of GDS agile delivery framework.
- Knowledge of the technologies used to build and operate digital services.
- Use of collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Github, Trello.
- Cloud-based web applications.
- Previous Public Sector Experience.
- Experience of supporting Product Owners or have been a Product Owner.
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply please don't hesitate to contact me via email or by phone.