Wireperson - Production Technician - Electro Mechanical Assembly
Wireperson - Production Technician - Electro Mechanical Assembly required for a leading global Aerospace Manufacturer to produce through hole and surface mount component printed circuit boards (PCBs) from drawings and parts lists and produce cable assemblies. The ideal candidate will come from an electronics production background and will be familiar with the end to end production process.
Main purpose of job:
- Assemble printed circuit boards, both through hole and surface mount.
- Full lifecycle development, assembly through to testing phases.
- Using a range of Manual and automatic test equipment.
- Wiring, crimping and soldering prototype assemblies.
- Following Manufacturing and Quality Procedures.
- Working in a clean room environment.
- Similar experience from a defence, aerospace or safety critical background.
- Excellent electronic assembly experience including; wiring, crimping and soldering experience.
- Experience of all phases of production including testing.
- Good manual dexterity.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to work to own initiative.
- Be proficient in mechanical assembly.