Wintel Engineer - Windows - VMware - Support - Administration - DV Clearance - Cheltenham - Aldershot
An ambitious Wintel Engineer with hands-on experience with VMware is required to join a leading provider of consulting and outsourcing solutions to blue chip clients. They are looking to recruit experienced Support professionals to work on-site with a high-profile British Intelligence and security organisations in Cheltenham and Aldershot.
All candidates must be eligible for or currently holding DV clearance. My client needs enthusiastic engineers at all levels, ready to use their skills and to learn. You will join their team of multi-talented, experienced engineers working together to resolve engineering problems and incidents to make sure their clients' get the return they need on their technology investments.
- You will provide first and second level technical support on incidents and problems
- Do what you need to for one-touch resolution for all types of incident and levels of severity
- But escalate if you need to
- Monitor overall system performance and ensure smooth system functionality
- Create and maintain documentation - and use it.
- Work to ITIL best practices
- Implement standards, policies and procedures for continual service improvement
- Automate and improve everything you can. Look for root causes and fix them
- Share your knowledge and learn from others
- Proactively look for risks and problems and make sure they get fixed
- Assist to build compliance with process and policies
About the Company:
A multinational corporation that provides information technology services and professional services to blue chip clients across all major industry sectors in the UK.
For more information please apply now or call Alan Livingstone on 0161 924 3643