Welder / Fabricator - Wiltshire - £20K-£25K + benefits
A leading engineering support services organisation are looking to bring in an experienced welder / fabricator into their land division.
A FTSE 100 organisation with order books of high longevity and project agreements in excess of 10 years.
Reporting into the quality engineer for welding and fabrication repair support on speciality military engineering workshop equipment the ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities and background:
- Able to carry out in depth welding repairs to a variety of vehicle platforms and equipments.
- Able to adapt to a wide variety of unsual vehicle platforms using modern welding/fabrication and repair techniques.
- Able to read and use AESP's Inspection/repair manuals as required.
- Must be able to operate as an individual and within a close team.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities as neccessary.
- Prepared for some outdoor work.
- Any other reasonable requests within your skill set/capability as instructed by line manager.
- Any special to role training required would be provided.
- An individual tool kit, Personal Protective Equipment, Corporate Clothing and specialist stores support is provided.
Qualifications and technical experience:
- MMA Certificated
- MIG/TIG Certificated
if you are interested in the opportunity please do not hesiate to contact tara bidar on 01179 309 719 or via email
please note candidates must be eligible to work in the UK