Welder / Fabricator
Oil & Gas Industry
My client is recognised around the world as the leading supplier of advanced heat transfer technologies that provide the efficiencies, cost and energy savings demanded by the largest global companies in the oil, gas, petrochemical and power generation markets.
The Welder / Fabricator performs routine welding and fabrication tasks meeting ASME IX standards and achieving company and departmental objectives under the guidance and supervision of fabrication trainers. Compliance with the welding procedures and workshop practices. Ensures the maintenance of a safe work environment with an ultimate goal of zero accidents.
- Carry out all aspect of PCHE Manufacture to high standard focus on quality and right first time.
- Pass all standard weld procedure qualifications.
- Complete welds on basic non-complex structure, supports, supports to A blocks, header wedge assembly, welding PCHE's to comply with ASME IX standards
- Ensure timely completion of all tasks and welding activities keeping focus on OTD (on time delivery)
- Carryout all production requirement's in line with the production schedule and as defined by your team leader
Education Level: Preferred: Apprenticeship trained or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience
1-3 years of experience in welding manufacture
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities List
- High standard of welding concentrating on RFT
- Adaptable to different working practices
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
My client operates from their headquarters in Poole, set in the heart of the UK's beautiful and picturesque south coast. And now, as part of their dynamic development programme, we're looking for more talented individuals to join our team of over 350 people in a professional, friendly and supportive environment with competitive salaries and benefits as well as a stunning location.