Web Based Support Analyst (2nd/3rd line, C#, .NET) required to join a reputable Utilities company based in Nottingham. This opportunity will have a strong web focus concentrating primarily on C# and .Net. Other important skills include Oracle PL/SQL, HTLM and Web Services. This is a contract position with duration of an initial 3-6 months and a daily circa of £300-360 per day.
Note: This is not a developer role. The ideal candidate will have worked previously in a support environment with a strong focus on C# and .NET
- Supporting the client application and website
- Root Cause, Bug Fixing etc.
- Oracle Knowledge useful but not essential
- Web Centric
Key Skills and Experience
- Previously worked in a support based role
- C# .NET
- Visual Studio and TFS
- Web Services
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL desirable but not essential for this role
- Experience of working in a support environment
- Some knowledge of ITIL concepts including Incident, Problem and Change management.
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts including Incident, Problem and Change management
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance and for more information contact; James Brown - 0161 924 1425