Warehouse Coordinator / Supervisor
£19,000 - £23,000 PER YEAR + BENEFITS
Warehouse Coordinator / Supervisor required by a world leading Animal Healthcare Organisation to actively participate in all functions of the Production Services Department. The Warehouse Coordinator / Supervisor will ensure all equipment required during production is Clean, Sterile and ready to use where necessary.
- Ensure departments are GMP audit ready.
- Ensure the timely disposal of laboratory waste making sure specific categories of waste are disposed in the correct systems.
- Allocation of manpower where required in conjunction with other departments.
- To organise the site laundry requirements with reference to clean room clothing, restricted area clothing and controlled area clothing.
- Experience working within a Highly Regulated Environment
- Good Manufacturing Practice experience
- Management of teams
- Excellent communicator
- Willing to challenge the current work process.
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact James Pearce at Experis or Click Apply!