Vendor Contracts and Management Associate
Based in Buckinghamshire - Remote with 1 day a month in the office
Salary up to £26,000 Negotiable
This role involves working as part of a team that is responsible for setting up the operational services. It includes price negotiation and contracting with vendors prior to work commencing on projects and ensuring that operational vendors are assessed, approved and governed in line with company documented practices.
Search and Approval of New Vendors
- Search for new vendors as per project requirements and corporate strategy
- Discussions with potential vendors to understand their capabilities and completion of assessment documentation
- Ensure all documentation and trackers are complete and up to date
Working with Sales and Operations Teams
- Ensure that vendor pricing and capability databases are up to date
- Provide information to other teams regarding vendor capabilities
Project set up with vendors
- Work closely with company teams to define vendor project scope
- Negotiate scope and price with all required operational vendors globally and complete per project contracting against defined timelines
- Track and document activities accurately and in a timely manner
- Handover completed contracts to Project Management.
Manage Vendors within the Governance Programme
- Work with Project Management to help resolve vendor issues on operational projects
- Manage vendors within the overarching Vendor Governance programme which may involve telephone or face to face meetings
- Document and track all required activities
- Reconcile vendor invoices against the signed Work Orders.
- Resolve invoicing issues with vendors and company internal teams.
- Document and track as required
- Manage equipment and supplies provided for projects and track.
- Prepare for and attend all required meetings including internal company and vendor meetings
- Document and file meeting notes
- Basic knowledge of the clinical trials environment would be beneficial.
- Basic knowledge of procurement process would be beneficial
- Highly organised and able to manage workload and priorities effectively
- Good familiarity with MS Word & Excel.
- Professional attitude to work and colleagues
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills - verbal and written
- Positive friendly manner with open communication style
- An enthusiastic and collaborative attitude towards work
- A desire to do a great job
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Natural attention to detail
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore, if you have not heard back from Experis within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.