Vehicle Mechanic, £25,000 - £28,800 + £2.5k Bonus + £10k Uplift + excellent career progression. Global Engineering organisation
The UK's leading engineering support services organisation is looking to recruit a number of vehicle mechanics to create a new, highly skilled team to support the British Army.
The power pack repair facility is a vital function that ensures all of the Army's Military vehicles are able to operate in any environment at any time.
In this exciting role you will get to experience the best of both worlds!!
Day to day, you will enjoy the benefits of working for a leading organization as a vehicle mechanic; Working on a large range of military vehicles from small land rovers to large armoured vehicles. On top of that, over the course of 12 months, you will be given the opportunity to undergo 38 days training with the Army reserves. Training includes basic fitness training, leadership skills and adventurous training (climbing, mountain biking, hiking etc). You will then get to put this training to the test on fun but challenging exercises, whether in the UK or abroad (last year it was held in Germany).
- Excellent base salary plus generous bonus
- World class training
- Potential to gain further qualifications
- Eligibility to join go on adventurous holidays ( skiing, snowboarding, skydive training) Potential to work abroad for short durations (if required)
- Fully qualified vehicle mechanic
- Able to pass basic fitness and medical tests
- Motivated to learn new skills
If you are interested in a job that is more adventurous, more exciting and more rewarding, contact me to find out more information.
0117 9309 726