Stevenage initially remote working.
9 month contract role.
Up to £23 p/hour
The successful candidate will be working remotely initially but will be required to work on site on a rota basis.
- Support qualification and validation of equipment, facilities, and utilities associated with manufacturing and R&D to ensure compliance with company QMS.
- Write protocols for commissioning and qualification activities. (DQ, FATs, SATs, Installation Verification, Functional Testing, IQ and OQ)
- Involve assessing validation requirements, non-conformance, impact assessments, root cause analysis and implementation of CAPA found during validation activities.
- Execute validation protocols and report out outcome to relevant stakeholders
- Input to operational documents writing such as standard methods, maintenance plans, calibration activities etc.
- BSc or greater in Science/Engineering discipline.
- Proven experience working in a validation role to ISO 9001 standards or equivalent QMS
- Excellent communication skills (presenting, Validation report writing)