Our client's UX Designers work with our agents and project delivery teams to create software that delivers a best in class experience and the best service to our customers. As a UX Designer you'll be creating design concepts that inspire, engage and excite; you must be passionate about this.
We would like:
- Someone who can communicate with business stakeholders, take and understand requirements and work with users and project delivery teams to translate them into useful and useable designs
- Able to work from a high level architectural level right down to detailed interactions
- Experience with contemporary UCD methodologies including running focus groups and usability studies
- Strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with previous experience working collaboratively with other UX Designers, Analysts, Solution Designers and Development teams
- Experience using Axure or similar wire framing tool
- Experience of working and meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A strong design portfolio (evidence of this will be needed at CV submittal stage)
- Capable of articulating concepts, rationale and ideas and a user-centric design process.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise a varied workload
- Good interpersonal skills and happy working in a team
- Able to accept and enjoy challenge / feedback from peers
- Preferably comes from creative/design background but with an understanding of web technologies
Exposure to working in a Continuous Agile Software Development Environment
Candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.