User Management Analyst
ASAP start to run until end of June 2017 (may extent)
Hourly Rate Range - £15 - £18
My client is currently seeking an experienced User Management Analyst to join their busy offices based in Milton Keynes. Please note that all applicants must agree and are subject to an initial credit check before being considered for the position by the client.
- Processing incoming User Access Requests
- Queries from the Service Desk and business colleagues
- Adhering to Service Level Targets
- Working collaboratively with the other members of the User Management team
- Following defined processes and procedures
- Manage and fulfil User Access requests within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to and AIM principles are applied
- Administration and processing of all SAP requests within client and working with Germany to ensure SLAs are met and proactively identify any areas of re-work that can be avoided
- Responsible for providing advanced, specialist user management and administration of SAP systems and bespoke applications raised by internal customers.
- Develop and administer processes to ensure that all employees have the correct IT access rights and support recertification activities to correct or amend access levels.
- Process management of all bespoke applications.
- Working closely with the Service Desk Manager and Project Management analysts to ensure the handover of new system accesses is structured and supports the growing environment.
- Liaise with Human Resources and management to ensure all system accounts are created, amended and deleted, inclusive of temporary accounts. Documented policies and procedures must be followed at all times
- Innovate: introduce new ideas and processes that improve performance and productivity.
- Assist in driving and implementing change and supporting project portfolio initiatives into live operations.
- Call management, incident management and escalation management.
- Ownership of Incident management processes within User Management
- Responsible for channelling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring resolution activity and keeping customers appraised of progress to ensure that expectations are managed while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Track actions through to formal completion and reports on progress as required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a previous role of this nature would be advantageous, but essentially we are looking for someone with strong administration experience.
- Strong customer service and time management skills.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to demonstrate systematic thought processes.
- A strong team player.
- Ability to cope with pressure, meet deadlines and prioritise appropriately.
- Flexible, customer focused and motivated by a challenge.
- Proficient in compiling reports and management information.
- Self-starter able to achieve results with minimal supervision