My client, a well known media company based in South West London, is currently seeking a Treasury Controller to join their finance team on a 6 month contract.
You should ideally be immediately available or on a maximum of 2 week's notice.
· Management and production of accounting and reporting on the Group's debt and interest rate hedging portfolio
· Assisting in the design and implementation of new hedge accounting treatments
· Management and assisting with forecasting and budgeting the Group interest charge.
· Oversee monthly results against budget/forecast/prior year and liaise regularly with Group Finance to ensure results are clearly understood
· Analysis and reconciliation of Group Treasury balance sheet, including mark-to-market values of derivatives
· Preparation of monthly and quarterly Treasury Reporting to CFO and Audit Committee including going concern and viability statement
· Assisting in the preparation of IFRS 7 financial instruments and derivatives disclosures for interim and annual reports
· Managing relationship with internal and external auditors and responsibility for key Treasury controls
· Processing monthly accounting for Inter-Company lending and transactional hedge accounting for German Operations
· Super user on Treasury Management System (Reval) and support the business relationship with the vendor
· Supervision of Treasury analyst
· Project and Ad hoc work as required by senior members of the treasury team
· Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
· AMCT qualification desirable
· Interest rate hedging instruments
· Foreign exchange hedging instruments, accounting treatment
· Market Information system e.g Bloomberg/Reuters
· 3yrs+ in a treasury role, ideally in large corporate Treasury
· Treasury back office
· General bank and cash management exposure
· Strong Technical accounting ability
· Good financial analysis skills
· SAP, Reval, Excel, Word and Powerpoint experience
· Treasury instruments - derivatives.
· Hedge accounting (IAS39/IFRS7)