My client, a well known multi-national manufacturing industry leader, is currently seeking a Treasury Accounting Assistant to join their team on a 7 month contract.
This role is based in Staffordshire.
You should ideally be either immediately available or on a maximum of 2 week's notice.
Purpose of the job;
The Treasury Accounting Assistant is responsible for accounting treasury operations and for managing payment runs in the e-banking system.
Main duties and responsibilities will include;
· Manage foreign exchange, loans, deposits and reconcile and post entries in the ERP
· Liaise with unit FX controllers
· Administers the treasury element of the payment process
· Performs daily bank reconciliations and cashbook postings
· Daily reconciliations of GE settlement Deals & Intercompany
· Performs daily & weekly cash forecasting
· Month end processing
· Provides cover and support for other members of the team
· Educated to a degree level, ideally in accounting or finance
· SAP experience preferred
· Treasury experience in similar role
· Big business experience preferred
· A good communicator who is a proven hard-worker and is a team player with an eye for detail