Training and Development Specialist - Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing
Location: Winsford, Cheshire
Salary: c. £30,000 + 5% annual bonus, full benefits package (private medical and dental cover, pension, 25 days holiday, gym, childcare vouchers, etc.)
Training and Development Specialist - this exciting position has just become available with a global pharmaceuticals manufacturing company, due to internal promotion.
Working in a small, friendly and supportive team, you will lead and co-ordinate training and development activities within Quality Operations, Manufacturing and Product Technology in accordance with cGMP requirements, Global Quality Directives and the site training and development strategy.
With the training function being relatively new to the site, you will have the fantastic opportunity to help shape the training strategy, make your own stamp on the role and challenge current ways of working!
- Design, develop and deliver the site's annual GMP training programme in accordance with regulatory requirements and best practice. With a particular focus on GMP training requirements at all levels of the organisation.
- Design, develop and facilitate training programmes and technical training within Quality Operations and Manufacturing and Product technology, implementing measures to determine the effectiveness of the training.
- Support the Quality operations and Manufacturing management team in the training and development planning process ensuring that all employees have current development plans which will deliver the skills and abilities required to meet short and long term objectives.
- Involvement in cross functional training projects to implement new/improve existing processes in accordance with Lean principles.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in a scientific discipline
- Willing to work towards a training qualification
- Proven experience of delivering T&D activities in a cGMP environment to varying groups of staff
- Capable of understanding and explaining technical content and interpreting this in training materials
- Strong facilitation and communication skills with an ability to influence at all levels
- Able to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
If this role sounds of interest, please click "apply" or contact Tanya Georgieva at Experis