Training and Development Specialist
Salary: up to £34,000, full benefits package (private medical and dental cover, 25 days AL, pension scheme, etc.)
Training and Development Specialist - this exciting opportunity has become available with a global leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing company with excellent reputation within the industry.
You will develop, introduce and maintain an effective site learning and development strategy that has clear goals and helps the site, managers and employees to meet their business objectives.
- To develop and support standardised processes for classroom based and on the job training and development to reduce human error on the site.
- To manage training activities that consider and support the production environment and shift system.
- To develop, lead and ensure sustainability of the site competency management system.
- To manage all training documentation.
- To maintain records that relate to training and development, and support the site in maintaining regulatory compliance (cGMP, EHS and Biosafety regulations).
- Build a learning organisation that will help the site to be innovative and achieve operational excellence by facilitating continuous improvement activities.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- CIPD Qualification or equivalent is desirable.
- Evidence of successfully delivered Training and development activities in a quality related environment (preferably in a cGMP or otherwise regulated industry).
- Experience with training and recording processes that measure competence and provide rapid responses to requests for information on available skills.
- Able to measure training effectiveness.
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience of a manufacturing facility.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Tanya Georgieva at your earliest convenience.