Training Advisor / Administrator - Software platform training, Creating training materials, Classroom based training and E-learning
Job title - Training Advisor
Location - London
Duration - 3 months
- Identify and agree the training audiences in the Business, Partner and Client Organisations.
- Develop a detailed and comprehensive understanding of the software platform product. This will entail embedding themselves in the Development and Professional, Services team, working closely with them to understand and define best practice use of the Product and toolkit.
- Design and deliver comprehensive learning solutions and programs, utilising best practice methods and technologies including e-learning, remote learning, classroom or video technology spaces.
- Ensure that training methodology and policies are delivered in a cost effective manner.
- Monitor, measure and report upon the effectiveness of programs and make recommendations for remedial activity where necessary, partnering with the HR function as required.
- Design, Develop and Manage the product Training Programme.
- Develop the Training Structure.
- Develop the Materials
- Pull together all current training materials from various sources
- Work with experienced "ES" resources to improve and complete materials
- Consider and, if appropriate, use third party suppliers to develop / source materials.
- Implement Best Practice training methods
- Ensure training personnel are trained to deliver sessions
- Monitoring and reporting effectiveness of Training Programme
- Evolve Training with evolving Product and Solutions
- Establish baseline Core Product training
- Establish Solution Specific training
- Establish process for evolving training with Product Development
- Establish a training capability for all the clients products in EMEA
Scope and Impact:
- Deliver Training
- Development Programme.
- Deliver standalone training materials for Connect
- Deliver Training package/offering for Connect
- Document and agree training delivery method for Connect
- Ensure product training material evolves to remain current
- Establish training material access/hosting criteria
- Manage Sandpit training applications process
- Enable EMEA, NA and APAC training teams to deliver Connect training
- Enable EMEA and APAC training teams to deliver all required Products training
- Will manage EMEA training team.
Technical and Professional Skills and Competencies:
- Extensive, relevant and proven training management experience within the GRC sector.
- Expert on the technologies used to develop training courses.
- Strong knowledge of Workflow Solutions
- Demonstrative consulting approach.
- Ability to identify, design, build, delivers high quality creative training courses.
- Proven experience and at an expert level in Creating a Learning Environment
- Experience with Risk products is desirable
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Ability to engage with a range of stakeholders, including senior managers.
- Fully PC literate, extensive knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint packages as well as Thomson Reuters systems.
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.