Trainer (Soft Skills)
£35-42k plus package
Milton Keynes base with UK travel
Experis are recruiting on behalf of our Client a leading FTSE100 Support Services organisation for an experienced Trainer to design a deliver a series of soft skills course to their management teams across one of their major operating Divisions.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows -
- Deliver cross-division 'soft skills' (interpersonal, management and leadership) training and development programmes to meet the divisional business needs and HR strategy requirements
- Embed the division-wide Technical Hubs HR strategy through the delivery of 'soft skills' training and development programmes that support the business growth agenda and deliver positive employee engagement through the delivery of standardised divisional approach to 'soft skills' development
- Deliver an SSD leadership development programme, in order to increase the capability of line managers in the areas of coaching, mentoring, performance management and disciplinary, grievance and welfare case management
- Utilise approved and consistent methodology to measure the value of training and development activity within the division, to evaluate effectiveness of approach and amend where necessary
- Drive the divisional 'future talent' agenda, through the delivery of all SSD graduate and apprentice induction and development programmes, aligning with Group requirements where applicable
- Lead interface with external training providers to facilitate training programmes where appropriate
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience -
- Educated to degree level or equivalent demonstrable experience in a similar training role
- MCIPD would be desirable
- Breadth of experience in designing and delivering soft skills training and development programmes in large organisations
- Proven track record in deploying performance management, coaching and mentoring and leadership development training programmes
- Up to date knowledge of training and development techniques, methodologies and solutions
- Excellent communication skills - able to confidently delivery workshop based training content
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Flexible for fairly regular weekly travel within the UK
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced training professional to join a leading FTSE100 business and to design and deliver varied 'soft skills' training content across a major UK operating division.
If you feel you have the necessary background in workshop / classroom based training design and delivery then I would like to hear from you. Please apply online or send your CV directly or contact me on 0131 558 4809 for further information about this role.