£15,000 to £23,000 dependent on experience
Pension + Flexible Benefits
Days, Nights and Weekend Shifts
My client, a FTSE 100 Organisation and one of the largest providers of Engineering Support Services for Network Rail are recruiting a career focused individual who is looking to start their career within civil engineering.
They are looking for hardworking ambitious individuals with the aptitude to learn a technical trade. Industry leading training will be provided along with the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications and progress into more senior engineering posts.
The Technical Officer will support engineers in the planning and delivery of track renewals. This critical work is of vital importance in ensuring that our rail network operates effectively.
- Assist with the provision of technical support.
- Assist with surveys and planning and programming of work.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of all records to meet contract specification.
- Assist with the production of registers for management reports.
- Assist in the costing of technical activities within track renewals work.
- Assist with the preparation of Work Package Plans.
- A good standard of secondary education, ideally A-Levels.
- A quick learner with an ability to understand technical information.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and a willingness to work weekends and unsociable hours (as required)
- Good IT skills
- Rail experience is desirable.
Salary & Benefits:
- £15,000 to £23,000 dependent on experience + rostered weekends and night shifts at +18.5% + overtime at +25%.
- 140 hours per 4 weeks. Working 1 shift a weekend for 3 weekends out of 4.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within a large multinational corporation. Please apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723 or