- Implement and Test Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server based solutions - hardware and software.
- Implement and Test Windows XP /win 7 and Office 2013- O365 -based End User Device solutions - hardware and software.
- Implement Common off the shelf products on end user devices and servers to support the customer infrastructure.
- Apply existing IT expertise to the testing of hardware & software in the customer environment.
- Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed.
- Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
- Responsible for testing all customers samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years appropriate experience
- Strong AD installation, monitoring & troubleshooting skills
- Strong Windows XP /7/10 Testing or Support knowledge
- Hardware - peripherals and basic internal installations
- Microsoft Office Testing or Support and Standard Consumer Off the Shelf (COTS) Testing or Support
- Network infrastructure troubleshooting skills
- Experience in hardware/software testing, integration, change management procedures
- Server Virtualisation - ESX or HyperV
- Microsoft Certification (MCSA/MCSE/ MCITP/MCTS)
- ISTQB Certification
- Experience using ALM, Sharepoint and StarTeam/AIX/SQL/CITRIX /Sanctuary/Veritas Clustering/McAfee EPO/NetCool
If you are interested in the role please apply online.