6 month contact
Neg. Daily rate
Our Client is currently seeks a Test Manager - BFSI to join our team in Dublin, Ireland
- Define & Prepare overall Test Approach Document for Mainframe Testing of ZOS Updgrade
- Issue approach document for review and sign off to stakeholders
- Create and Maintain test RAID , test Milestone tracker
- Monitor and Manage test costs & budget
- Maintain and update QA manager on resource requirements
- Deliver Weekly Test Status Report to PM
- Ensure testing is completed within agreed timeframe
- Co-ordinate test team tasks and deliverables , conducting Defect Review meetings & conduct weekly test review meetings
- Maintain Clarity tasks and allocations
- Determine all testing environment requirements and tools necessary for the project
- Work with the team if/when faced with delivery challenges so at to ensure effective delivery of the project.
- Technical hands on is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of intersystem dependencies around Primary applications and multiple secondary applications
- Understanding of software testing life cycle.
- BFSI Experience
- Defect management tool, preferably ALM
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent communication Skills
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have full working rights in Ireland i.e. (a current Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible to work in Ireland) to be considered for this role)