Job Title: Test Automation Software & Applications Engineer
Experience: 5+ Years
Salary: £ 30-45ph DOE
Hours: 40 Hours
Duration: 3 Months+
I am seeking a contract engineer to develop, integrate and maintain data acquisition and control systems on engine test cells for a high performance engine consultancy in Northampton. The role is an ongoing contract with a start asap.
What you will do
- Work with key stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide suitable software set ups.
- Produce test scripts for automated testing.
- Investigate and support software related issues
- Optimise and improve software and test systems
What you will need
- Degree or equivalent
- Prior experience on engine test cells using AVL, CP DSG control systems or similar
- Able to code in VB, C#, python, CAPL.
- Drivetrain test software development
- Writing, tailoring, developing Puma/DatAqPro/Cadet/Morphee