£32k pro rata
6 Month FTC
I am delighted to be working with a very well-established insurance business that is currently projecting future growth and expansion. They are looking to recruit a Test Analyst to join the project team to test their new bespoke system as it is developed and released.
The successful candidate will write and execute tests and will work with the test manager to review requirements and devise a suitable approach. The Test Analyst will capture and record defects and produce regular progress reports regarding numbers and impacts of defects. You will be responsible for coordinating User Acceptance Testing and will be expected to identify improvements to process whilst being involved in the implementation. The successful Test Analyst will have previous experience of functional testing against specifications for the systems which is currently being developed and released by a third party. You will be confident collaborating with the business users within acceptance testing.
- ISTQB or ISEB certification
- Proven ability to write functional tests and scripts
- Knowledge of SQL programming
- Knowledge of database design
- Confident capturing and recording defects
- Data migration processing and testing experience
- Experience of defining, reviewing and analysing requirements
- Experience of automated testing, particularly regression testing
- Experience of conducting functional tests, user acceptance tests and end-to-end tests
Please send your CV for immediate review!