Test Analyst - Credit Risk - West Midlands
We have a brand new opportunity for a Test Specialist to join our clients' growing Credit Risk team based in the West Midlands. Our client is a market leader within the Financial Services sector.
You will be accountable for the Testing of all portfolio management strategy changes and lead user acceptance testing for new releases and projects within Credit Risk. You will also develop test cases with users, product managers, and other business teams, providing feedback on changes post completion and challenge current policies and procedures to constantly improve existing procedures.
- Understanding of Credit Risk Business & system requirements
- Test STB Portfolio Management Strategy changes, including regression testing, ensuring existing processes, procedures and governance are followed.
- Preparation of test reports and presenting them in scheduled defect call meetings.
- Liaise and provide feedback to development/build teams, project managers, suppliers (including Credit Reference Agencies) and other stakeholders
- Interface between the internal IT and change teams, and where necessary liaise with third party system providers to coordinate fixes and User Acceptance Testing support
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ensure all testing adheres to best practices, policies, procedures, regulatory and audit requirements
This is a new role within a fast paced business, that offers scope for growth and diversification within this role. In return for your efforts you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, access to a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle and a fantastic employee recognition scheme.
If this Test Analyst opportunity is of interest, please apply and follow up with a call.