Automation Tester - Selenium, Java, Agile
We currently have an opportunity for an Automation Tester to join our consultancy at Experis. We work on behalf of some of the UK's largest, blue chip consultancies. At this time, we have a vacancy working on site in Newcastle with a large, award winning, public sector organisation. You will receive cutting edge training and development opportunities, within a contemporary technology environment.
If you are looking for a chance to progress your career and develop your knowledge of leading technology, such as microservices and Scala, apply today.
- Checking and assessing requirements, including assessing testability of
- Creating low level test plans, test scripts and setting up test data
- Running tests, collecting and recording results and then retesting toprove that errors identified have been corrected.
- Providing regular status reports to the test manager as well asidentifying and raising project risks and issues.
- Writing your own automated test scripts, from scratch
- Automation Testing (3+ years)
- Selenium Webdriver essential
- BDD using cucumber
- Worked within an Agile environment
- Previous experience within the public sector
- Good knowledge of programming languages e.g. Java
- White Box Testing
If you think you fit the above, please apply immediately. In addition, you can contact me directly at or on 0161 924 3688