Telecoms Credit Risk Finance Manager - Hertfordshire - £Negotiable - Contract - ASAP
My client is a global Telecoms giant in need of a talented Telecoms Credit Risk Finance Manager:
Telecoms Credit Risk Finance Manager Essential Requirements:
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with project management experience (ideally Prince qualified)
- Flexibility to travel between Leicester, Hatfield & London at least 1 day per week.
- Experience in the Telecommunications domain preferably within a Credit Risk role
- Experienced, flexible and driven Senior Consultant with a background in bad debt planning.
- Expert user of Excel and advanced Power-point reporting skills.
- Experience in forecasting and accounting activities of bad debt and month end financial close.
- Experience of working with high volumes of data with proven track record of building models from ground up in Excel/Data base and write macros to automate process.
- Experience in building models that are easy to maintain with logical structure and coding. Able to deliver process notes at key stroke level of bau and maintenance.
- Able to Project manage documenting actions and track progress, outstanding items and areas needing senior support to drive delivery.
- Experience in documenting processes, identifying gaps and implementing newly designed process with responsibilities outlined.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Evidence of managing senior stakeholders and influencing senior management decisions.
- A strong team player with good motivational skills.
Telecoms Credit Risk Finance Manager Desireable Requirements:
- Nice to have SAS/EG experience.