- Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams.
- Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers' business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers'
- As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
- Actively contribute to the solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
- Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers.
- Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Contribute to organization's profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers.
- 8+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (11+ years in total).
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas.
- Technical expertise is sought after and provided to several projects/accounts.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of assigned technology and discipline area.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of corporate organization and policies.
- Advanced level business, technical, or functional knowledge.
This position requires current SC Clearance - applicants who are willing to go through the vetting process can also be considered.
I will be working this role immediately - please apply now so the opportunity isn't missed.