Technical Training Manager
My Client; A FTSE100 Company and Industry Leading Engineering Organisation are recruiting for a Technical Training Manager to work with their Airports division.
You will be working for leader of integrated solutions within the airport sector, providing baggage handling systems and airside solutions within major airports across the UK.
- To manage all aspects of training and competence for the UK Airports businesses, working within the business as a tactical and strategic partner.
- To support the central Learning and Development (L&D) Team in developing and delivering a value adding Training & Development function.
- Develop effective relationships with the management team and conduct analysis of training needs, Training & Development requirements; creation of development plans; and analysis of Training & Development activity.
- Ensure all training delivered, either internally or externally, complies with legislation, standards and good practice.
- Design, maintain, oversee and deliver the Airports induction processes in conjunction with the HR Team and wider business.
- Manage the end-to-end Training & Development processes for the Airports business including the provision of training to external customers.
- Proven experience of providing tactical and strategic operational Training & Development advice and guidance to a business
- Proven experience of implementing successful Training & Development solutions within a fast paced and complex environment
- Experience of working within an engineering environment
- Recognised Training & Development accreditation and/or professional membership - CIPD, LPI, ATD, CMI, ILM
- Facilitation/Training Delivery experience
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Training Manager to join a Industry Leading and FTSE100 Company and progress their career.
Please apply within or contact Ricky Nutt at Experis Engineering on 01179309743.