Technical Product Manager
Contract until the 19/12/2022
Based in Central London - 3 Days in the office 2 days remote
Day rate up to £670 PD Via Umbrella
- Develop product strategy, roadmaps and requirements. Drive product launches, working with engineering and operations
- Optimise platform and connected apps to be industry agnostic
- Design new product features, optimise algorithms for human location tracking, auto man down alerting, offline connectivity and intelligent risk management
- Drive product and business growth and work closely with CEO on business/commercial models and pricing strategy
- Lead multi-functional squads, including engineering, design and deployment specialists for digital product delivery and customer implementation. Squads can range from 4 to 12 team members.
- Collaborate closely with customers, engineers, UI/UX designers and commercial teams to create a clear vision of what needs to be built to satisfy customer needs and convey that vision to the engineering team
- Capture customer requirements as a set of actionable user stories with defined acceptance
criteria to deliver on tasks in a timely manner; own and manage the backlog and ensure sprint iterations are always ready.
- Work with the development team daily to ensure work is optimally assigned and executed, help unblock teams when needed and frequently ship releases.
- Lead sprint planning and scrum ceremonies
- Establish key relationships with internal stakeholders and third-party vendors, track their roadmaps, and influence technical direction. Communicate status, set up meaningful KPIs, track milestones, and gather stakeholder feedback.
- Actively participate in evaluating emerging technologies to support the company's business goals.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, computer science, software engineering or similar.
- 5+ years experience in developing and launching digital products (product management experience in a start-up is preferable). Expected to be comfortable in leading multifunctional engineering and design teams.
- Experience in driving product vision & roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Experience negotiating scope and dependencies. Proven influencing and persuasion skills to
operate successfully among multiple stakeholder groups with varying priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate product vision, scope, requirements and dependencies
- Ability to work independently and be comfortable in driving product decisions
- Strong commercial acumen, able to contribute effectively in commercial decisions re- products, including pricing
- Comfortable in flexing between hands-on activities and strategic activities
- Result-oriented and produce high-standard performance results.
Due to high volume we can only respond to applications that match the criteria