Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Lead to join their team based in Newcastle for an intiial 3 month contract
Due to the nature of the role, candidates are required to undergo SC Clearance are already possess this.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Lead with a proven track record in planning, leading and providing thought leadership on large-scale IT implementations into blue chip, global manufacturing or similar companies. Working with the vendor experts, clients and the clients technical teams the Technical Lead is required to work with key teams in designing, developing, delivering and supporting several projects.
- Encompasses multiple disciplines, including technology architects, solution architects, and enterprise architects.
- Architects: Are responsible for delivering business value to customers by architecting effective information systems solutions that address the customers business problems, needs and opportunities, in a manner consistent with the clients strategic and business goals.
- Have knowledge of architectural frameworks, methodologies, and tools and understand how to apply this knowledge to successfully deliver customer projects.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the customer by understanding the customers business context and their unique situation.
- Collaborate with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs in order to facilitate the definition and development of the solution.
- Strong supporters of the professional development framework for their profession and use the knowledge and best practice derived from their professional associations to the benefit of their customers.
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure effective and efficient development, delivery, deployment, operation and support of these IS solutions.
- Collaborate with the account team to meet or exceed revenue, product, customer satisfaction and market share goals for assigned account(s).
- Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines in which the company must operate to be successful.
- Provides highly innovative solutions.
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams.
- minimum 10 to 15 years
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Capable of producing key design artefacts (SAD) as required by the Client' gating process.
- Capable of producing Migration plans to migrate Solaris Workstation applications and Unix users from legacy environments to New Solaris Containers
- Capable of Implementing the design and migration into a Strategic Unix Farm
- Capable of considering the plan to decommission Solaris Unix Workstations