Job Title: Talent Specialist
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £35k - £42k
My client is looking for a Talent Specialist to identify and support senior members with the development & mobility pipelines, including supporting their corresponding talent pools and programmes to meet future talent requirements.
- Strong coaching skills, in particular career and development coaching
- Knowledge of talent management best practice
- Ability to collate and analyse data accurately, addressing source data inconsistencies, and present this data in an engaging way.
- Experience of deploying innovative and effective talent governance mechanisms (succession management, talent development forums, talent identification tools etc)
- Experience of designing and deploying talent and leadership development interventions
- Experience of talent identification methodologies and assessment techniques including psychometrics and assessment / development centres
- Experience of talent deployment practices, such as career paths, talent pools, secondments, redeployment.
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development and/or Occupational Psychology qualifications including Level NB Psychometric qualifications