Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist - Onsite RPO
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist to work onsite at a global business information company based in Canary Wharf, London. This is an ideal opportunity for Recruiters that have a demonstrable track record recruiting within in the IT/Technology sector and keen to make the transition to working for a global company onsite.
- Create sourcing strategies in collaboration with recruitment partners and managers to hire the best talent for our client.
- Prescreen and interview prospective candidates to ensure we are indentifying the best candidates for the roles we service.
- Build solid working relationships with Talent Acquisition Partners and Internal stake holders to drive successful outcomes.
- Utilize your deep knowledge of online sourcing and networking to create new communities that identify and build talent pipelines
- Source on Linkedin, Google, Indeed, Monster, Career Builder, Associations, and social media
- Build outside relationships with specialty organizations.
- Use in-house databases to maintain data integrity of all information
- Other Talent Acquisition duties as deemed necessary
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of recruiting/sourcing experience at search agency or corporation.
- Must be proficient with Boolean search.
- Must be proficient with LinkedIn search and groups.
- Highly organized and able to function and adapt in a high demand and changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data scrapping, mining, and processing knowledge a plus.