Talent Acquisition Manager (Data & Analytics)
London (remote-based initially)
We are actively looking to secure a Talent Acquisition Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
What you'll bring
You will be accountable for:
- Providing project specific and proactive recruitment advice and delivery, ensuing 100% fulfilment within the required timeframe
- Developing effective candidate sourcing strategies that fit within budget constraints. With a primary focus on driving down cost per hire
- Building candidate pipelines to meet the on-going and future business requirements
- Candidate management throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Implantation of effective assessment tools which ensure the right quality of candidates are selected
- Managing stakeholders by providing accurate and timely market and management information
- Experience of performing a similar role in a Consulting or Professional Services organisation
- Must have operational delivery experience of recruitment initiatives in several countries across continental Europe
- In-depth recruitment experience gained from an agency, RPO or in-house environment
- Solid understanding of UK and European Employment and Immigration law
- Previous experience of recruiting I.T professionals
- Experience having worked on Data or Analytics based requirements with good knowledge of technical skills in this area
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.