My Edinburgh based client are currently recruiting for Talent Acquisition and Recruitment assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This will be an excellent opportunity to help with client with ambitious resource plans whilst also taking an overview of their recruitment approach and wider market presence for hiring the best talent.
What skills do I need?
In order to be successful in this role you will require the following experience:
- IT recruitment experience - resourcing candidates for IT businesses.
- Experience of working in an internal recruitment function
- Experience of talent acquisition strategies - Social media and digital presence
- Experience of creating productive internal recruitment processes
- Internal hiring Manager and stakeholder management experience
- Self starter who is able to work under own direction
My client do not operate in overly process driven model so candidates with experience of more independent working environments would be best suited for the position.
For more information please call Julia Morgan on 0131 558 4830 or apply directly.