Enterprise Architect / Systems Architect/ Solutions Architects
Defence - Locations: Hampshire/ Surrey/ Midlands / Wiltshire
Permanent position - competitive salary + benefits
A world leading defence, security and technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects are looking for a number of systems architects, enterprise architects and solutions architect to join their systems engineering centre of excellence due to company expansion.
Focusing on both business as usual and critical projects the Enterprise Architect is required to deliver a range of complex enterprise challenges and provide solutions accordingly.
- Defining and developing enterprise architectures in response to systems or problems or business, organisational and multi-business, customer requirements to address specific purposes
- Devising architectures to capture problems and/or solutions together with the relationships between the problem being addressed and the outline of the solution addressing it.
Successful outcomes of this role:
- Delivering systems architectures that meet the customer/stakeholders' requirements.
- Improving the practices and standards of systems architecting and mentoring others with an aptitude to become Systems Architects.
- Codification and cross-fertilisation of architecting best practices.
- Driving commonality and coherence, where appropriate, across the Systems Architecting community.
Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering or technical discipline, or proven experience working in an equivalent engineering role. (Typically Aerospace / Mechanical / Electronics / Systems Engineering, Physics, Maths)
This is a fantastic position enabling to be part of the systems engineering centre of excellence, strong relationship building within a forward thinking team, working on mission critical and prestigious national/ international projects.
In addition you will have excellent career profession and development opportunities.
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place on an ad-hoc basis.
If you need any further information contact Tara Bidar on or 01179309 719 please note, candidate must be eligible to undergo security clearance.