System Configuration Manager Consultant (SCCM)
I am currently seeking a System Configuration Manager Consultant (SCCM 2012) who will be required to join a leading multinational insurance corporation. Our client has more than 88 million customers in 130 countries and employs over 64,000 people across 90 counties. The successful candidate will be involved with the Windows 10 and the CM 2012 Projects working in a large scale organisation (10,000+ Users) across 3 continents. This will be a 6 month contract based in central London with a daily circa of £300-£350 per day.
You will be involved with the Windows 10 and the CM 2012 Projects working in a large scale organisation (10,000+ Users) across 3 continents.
The successful candidate will have proven track record in: managing and maintaining centralised deployment platforms such as System Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012), application packaging, App-V Sequencing, CM 2012 application integration, deployment, collection queries, reporting, implementing leading edge IT solutions, any scripting skill would be beneficial (VB Scripting, PowerShell).
Candidates must have a deep understanding of desktop operating systems and their deployment and management, the candidate will also be responsible for the release management process for core applications deployments, including creating change requests creation and presenting them in the CAB.
- Strong team player
- Logical & methodical problem analysis & troubleshooting skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in SCCM 2012
- Experience in PowerShell scripting
- Experience in developing SQL queries for SCCM
- Experience in App-V Sequencing
- Application Integration in SCCM 2012
- SCCM application deployment
- Running SCCM 2012 reports
- Deploying application to computers via SCCM 2012
- Tracking automated installation deployments
- Understanding of Packaging technologies
- Competent in Microsoft Orca - to read MSI and MST files
- Able to determine if a vendor installation requires customisation
- Creating packaging documentation notes
- Updating / closing case tracking tickets (Service Now)
- Editing/creating scripts in VB (Desired)
- Solid problem solving skills
If this opportunity is of relevant interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance and for more information contact; James Brown - 0161 924 1425