An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Aircraft Survival Equipment Technician to join a Leading Defence and Technology organisation based at Boscome Down.
Candidate duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Carrying out all activities in compliance with legislation.
- Carrying out all activities in compliance with QinetiQ's policies, procedures and manuals.
- Carry out work effectively, efficiently and in accordance with HS&E legislation.
- Ensuring that he/she has the appropriate tools, aircraft manuals and spares to meet the work programme.
- Ensure that all work is properly documented; including update of aircraft technical records and supporting aircraft maintenance information systems, (e.g. LITS, GOLD ESP, etc.).
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Recognised apprenticeship in an aircraft engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
- NVQ in engineering, or equivalent.
- Qualification courses, (as required), on aircraft/equipment type or associated systems such as engines.
- Good fault identification and isolation skills.
- Good team working skills
- Good communications skills
- Computer literate, and familiarity with specific aircraft maintenance systems, (e.g. LITS, GOLD ESP, etc.)
- Good understanding of aircraft publications and documentation set.
What's on offer?
- £25,500 Salary plus benefits
- Be part of an established and growing organisation
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727