JOB TITLE: SE Technician (Survival Equipment)
JOB TYPE: Contract
DURATION: 7 Months
PAY RATE: £19ph
Role purpose: To ensure that aircraft/equipment (parachutes/life jackets/helmets) maintenance and other related tasks are carried out efficiently and to quality in accordance with regulatory and corporate procedures.
- The post holder carries out his/her assigned tasks as directed by the Senior Technician/Task Manager/Hangar Management.
- The technician will ensure that he/she has the authority from the Senior Technician prior to progression to the next stage and that the aircraft/equipment paperwork accurately reflects the physical state of the aircraft/equipment no later than close of play each working day.
- Carry out work effectively, efficiently and in accordance with HS&E legislation.
- Ensuring that he/she has the appropriate tools, aircraft manuals and spares to meet the work programme.
- Ensure that all work is properly documented; including update of aircraft technical records and supporting aircraft maintenance information systems, (LITS, GOLD ESP).
Please contact Lottie Powell for more information on this SE Technician opportunity.