A new opportunity has arisen for a Survival Equipment Supervisor to join a leading FTSE 100 organisation based at RAF Cosford, Wolverhampton, reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
- Scheduled maintenance, repair, issue and fitting of RAF Aircrew Equipment Assemblies (AEAs) and Company owned Survival Equipment.
- Ensure that Survival Equipment maintenance is carried out, documented and recorded in accordance with the LAFT Quality Plan, RAF and Company procedures.
- Ensure that all SE is issued and fitted to meet customer requirements
- Act as lead on any SE investigations required
- Assist in the ground movement of aircraft and flight line operations.
- Comply with all relevant Health, Safety and Environment regulations and exercise a Duty of Care promoting a positive approach towards workplace health and safety.
- Promote best practice, report bad practice and non-compliance and take preventative action to ensure continual improvement in the organisation.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
Successful candidate requirements;
- RAF Survival Equipment Course or civilian equivalent.
- Q-SE-AC (Helmet Fitting).
- Flight Line Operations. RAF Flying Clothing Maintenance and Fitting.
- Experience in a Customer service environment.
- Experience of RAF Flying Operations.
- Experience in a Senior Supervisory position
What's on offer?
- Flexible benefits package
- Part of a FTSE 100 Organisation with excellent work/life balance
- Pension scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a well established and growing organisation!
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment