Job Title: Support Administrator (contract)
Location: Ashby De-La Zouch
Potential for Flexible Working hours
The Support Administrator will be responsible for supporting the business to ensure continuity of the processes around administration.
- Taking phone calls, updates, labour sheets, processing start details.
- Coordination & booking in training - Full training on this will be provided.
- Taking the Time sheets (physical) & expenses (attached) - Checking off terms and conditions, make sure they are claiming for the correct things & getting them signed off by managers before being sent off for payment.
- Implement specific certification requirements within the pool and craft resources.
- Provide input to the required courses, student numbers, and new course requirements.
For more information on this Support Administrator Opportunity please contact Lottie Powell on 01179309760.