Supply Chain Manager - 6 Month FTC
Experis are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Manager to work for a FTSE 100 Engineering business.
Working within a team focusing on a new fleet management contract.
As a Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for:
- Taking a lead on supplier negotiations
- Providing strategic procurement support focusing on fleet management
- Operational procurement, end to end
- Managing strategic supplier relationships and performance
- Support new business processes being implemented due to the new contract
As a Supply Chain Manager you will have the following skills/experience
- CIPS or equivalent work experience
- Experience of Supply Chain / Procurement in a large organisation
- Advantage to have worked within the public sector
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, part of a FTSE 100 business that can offer future career opportunities and development.
What's on offer?
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 pa
Duration: 6 Month FTC
How to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.