Supply Chain Assistant
Experis are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Assistant to work for a leading engineering support services organisation based in North Bristol.
Working as part of a new fleet management contract, acting across the UK and globally.
As a Supply Chain Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting tendering, contracts and other procurement activities
- Attending supplier relationship meetings. Helping to action queries and assist day to day contact
- Support new business processes being implemented due to the new contract
- Assisting the Administration team when required with ad hoc duties
As a Supply Chain Assistant you will have the following skills/experience:
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Procurement/Supply Chain is desirable
- Studying towards CIPS would be an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, part of a FTSE 100 business that can offer future career opportunities and development.
What's on offer?
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 pa
Duration: 6 Month FTC
How to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within two working days.