Supply Chain Administrator
£20,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
Experis are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Administrator to provide data administration and support to the Procurement & Supply Chain team.
The organisation is a FTSE100 business and the UKs leading provider of engineering support services to the MoD and the Armed Forces.
As a Supply Chain Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining supplier records and ensuring systems are kept up to date
- Creating documentation to support supplier agreements and procurement teams
- Arranging meeting rooms, parking spaces etc.
- Manage purchase orders and resolve invoice queries
- Ad hoc duties requested by the wider team
As a Supply Chain Administrator you will have the following skills/experience:
- Strong IT skills
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Procurement/Supply Chain processes is desirable
- Strong communicator and stakeholder manager
- Willingness to learn and develop
This is an exciting opportunity to work for the UK's leading support services organisation.
What's on offer?
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
Duration: 12 month FTC
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.