Warehouse Operative - Aerospace Material Handling
The warehouse operative works closely with other members of the R & W Team to ensure accurate and efficient material throughput (Dock to Stock) in support of manufacturing production cells. . This role has a strong emphasis on receiving and handling the Material flow, Storage, accuracy, quality, kitting and disposition to Aerospace standards.
- Support Receiving / Warehousing Team in daily Dock to Stock Processing.
- Receive, verify, process and receipt goods to the business system
- Process through the Quality database (QMS)
- Record supplier C of C;s / Pack slips, Recognise and action Non Conformance's
- Communicate queries through to appropriate person
- Transact, verify and locate Inventory
- Physical & System receipts, System / paperwork checks, Physical movement of stock & Tracking and Control of stock
- Traceability Control
- Business System Transactions & Stores receiving and locating
- Kitting & Issues from Stores
- Material presentation
- Stock disposition & housekeeping
- Stores realignment, repackaging,
- Working knowledge of ERP or MRP systems - or alternatively strong IT skills.
- Working knowledge of material handling requirements Inc., ESD, HazMat, MSD
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of Aerospace Material Handling and controls.