My client, a large IT services company based near Oxford, is currently seeking an interim finance professional with substantial experience of statutory reporting at listed company level to undertake a three month interim contract.
· Prepare statutory financial statements for the company's two main subsidiaries under IFRS. Additionally, there are three small company financial statements to be prepared, two of which are dormant.
· Assist the Group Finance Manager in preparing group statutory financial statements for the listed parent company under IFRS.
· As part of the above, prepare the mapping files used to populate the underlying financial statements from source documentation including management accounts and subsidiary returns.
· Liaise with external auditors on statutory disclosure issues.
· Liaise with the Tax Accountant to prepare the relevant disclosures.
· Assist the Group Finance Manager with the co-ordination and publication of the listed group financial statements with external publishers.
· Prepare trends analysis and other ad hoc work for investor presentation.
The successful applicant will have:
· an accounting qualification (preferably ACA/ACCA)
· relevant exposure to statutory reporting for listed entities.
· ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results to short timescales
· extensive experience of IFRS
· ability to maintain clear lines of communication with various internal and external stakeholders
· good attention to detail, ability to provide a good audit trail and ability to check work of self and others
· flexibility and strong ability to work in a team