Role: SSRS Report Developer
Contract - 3 months
Start Date: Jan 2022
Location: Reading / Remote
You will be developing and creating reports from an Oracle databases using Microsoft SSRS.
To play a role in the requirements gathering aspect of report delivery as your business knowledge grows.
Various other related tasks will also be expected.
You will be expected to Mentor SSEN BAU staff in the creation and the ongoing management of SSRS Reports.
Key Skills and Experience:
Proven experience of creating and maintaining data reporting and visualisation using SSRS
* Experience of Oracle Databases (Development)
* Good communication skills
* Ability to plan and prioritise work
* Able to work remotely
* Understanding of AGILE Methodology
* Any knowledge of GE Outage Management System a bonus
* Used to working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
* HTML / SOAP a nice to have
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.