My central Edinburgh based client are currently recruiting for an experience SQL Server Database developer on a permanent basis. this is an excellent opportunity to join an established business and work on a number of cutting edge technologies and products.
You will be working with relational databases on a daily basis and will be working to implement a number of data warehousing solutions using the most up to date version of SQL Server.
What skills do I need?
In order to be successful at this role you will require the following experience:
- 3+ years developing RDBMS using MS SQL Server
- Experience managing large data sets - 1 billion plus
- ETL experience using SSIS or SSAS
- QA experience carrying out test and release actions
- Experience using T-SQL to write script and stored procedures
- Wider experience of SQL data warehousing solutions would be of benefit
What do i get in return?
My client are offering a competitive benefits package along with the opportunity to be part of an established team working in a supportive, technically driven culture. you will be given a large amount of autonomy and encouraged to develop your own learning in order to ensure the business and all employees continue to be at the cutting edge of technology.
For more information please call Julia Morgan on 0131 558 4830 or apply directly.