SQL & Power BI Developer
Location: Remote - site visits in Altrincham & Bristol
Start Date: ASAP
We're currently hiring for a SQL & Power BI Developer to join a growing team within our organisation. We're currently undergoing a large transformation Programme and as part of that we're looking to evolve our Reporting & Analytics function in house and require and experienced person to join us. The position can be remote but there may be infrequent travel to our sites in Altrincham and Bristol once offices begin re-opening.
Reporting into the CoRE Data, Analytics and Reporting Manager, this role will be responsible for the following:
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) database design and maintenance
- Create and maintain views, using data from numerous sources
- Using transformed data to set up self-service reporting for end-users
- Ensure the most efficient processing methods and paths are followed
- Ensure thorough documentation and notation of all processing.
- MI Business report development incorporating adhoc requests
- Client SLA and internal pipeline analysis
- Development of internal and client presentations
- Data integrity querying and reporting
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data/SLAs to support the management in identifying efficiencies and performance issues and improvements
- Collaborating with recruitment teams to help them understand their business using data
- Experience of SQL to include querying, building views and functions
- Experience of Power BI and DAX for designing reports and dashboards
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to develop solutions to complex problems
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with the desire to document processes
- Previous experience of recruiting, human resources or talent acquisition analytics within an RPO or in-house environment.
- Data warehouse setup / management experience.
- A thorough understanding of management information and the 6 dimensions of data quality.
- Experience of data distribution via Sharepoint or similar