Sourcing Specialist (indirect)
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Experis are looking to recruit a Sourcing Specialist to work on a new permanent position for a market leading engineering services business based in Bristol.
The organisation is a FTSE100 business and the UKs leading provider of engineering support services to the MoD and the Armed Forces
The role is working within the Aerospace business unit, supporting bids and cost savings, covering a variety of indirect categories.
As a Sourcing Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Providing sourcing support to the Aerospace Business and co-ordinate supply chain support activities
- Working on a variety of categories such as Training, HR & Legal
- Identify business requirements and conduct detailed market and spend analysis
- Attend meetings across UK offices and visit key suppliers as required
- Providing support to projects and bids across the Air business unit
As a Sourcing Specialist you will have the following skills/experience:
- MCIPS /CIPS or qualified by experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience of indirect procurement i.e training, marketing, HR & legal
- Strong communication skills and supplier management
- Full driving license and access to a car
- Excellent knowledge of Procurement and Supply Chain Management processes
What's on offer?
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.