Solutions Architect - Online Betting and Gaming, Gaming Architecture Experience, Customer facing web/mobile apps, Customer Data, Bet Placement, Node.js
One of the UK's fasting growing iGaming companies is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect for a 6 month contract, located over in Leeds.
- Carrying out light-weight assessments of significant product changes in order to identify and agree technical approach and impact
- Defining, agreeing and documenting technical requirements / product attributes
- Driving technical decision making
- Providing guidance to squads
- Governing changes all the way through to Live and beyond
- Helping to define the architectural strategy for the Tribe, and steering technical decision making and prioritisation to make it happen
- Maintaining a knowledge of relevant updates and trends in IT
- Experience of designing, delivering and supporting transactional Web solutions supporting annual revenues of £100M+
- 5 or more years experience in a Technical Specialist role.
- 3 years experience in Internet Technology within a business critical environment.
- Track record of designing high availability (24*7*365) web systems
- Experience designing highly available multi-tier systems
- Demonstrable, in depth knowledge of at least three of the following:
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP applications development and deployment
- Portal frameworks and Content Management Systems
- Application integration and deployment in a highly available web environment
- Designing high availability Infrastructure solutions, using clustering and network load balancing techniques
- Internet Infrastructure technologies covering:
- Web Server Technologies
- Internet Routing
- Internet Security
- Web Services, XML, HTTP.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience of leading Web Development or Infrastructure teams to deliver complex projects
- Experience designing and building complex web applications.
- Experience deploying applications in High Availability environments
- Online Betting and Gaming experience
- Previous experience of operating successfully at this level in a similar environment, e.g. ISP, broadcasting or alternatively a blue chip organisation with leading edge technology.
- Network Security within Web environments.
- Messaging infrastructure (AMQP/Kafka)
- Load testing and tuning. TCP optimisation, network debugging
- Content Networking: Load balancing, CDN's
- Linux Operating Systems
- Informix and MySQL Databases
- Java / JVM technologies
- Understanding of character encoding/Unicode.
- Native and Browser Mobile/Tablet applications
- Modelling and forecasting the capacity of complex systems
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.